You can access the File Manager through the WYSIWYG Editor or through the Admin Panel. The File Manager allows you to upload and organize files.
In the WYSIWYG Editor
- By clicking the link or image, we can click the browse button to open the file manager.
- We can click a folder in the tree menu of the file manager to expand its contents, select an item with the mouse, and then click “Select” which then closes out the file manager and returns us to the insert dialogue box where we can then click “Insert” to insert the chosen file or image into the WYSIWYG Editor.
- We can create folders to organize documents by clicking where we want the folder to be located in the tree menu, then provide a folder title in the “Create Folder” section of the File Manager and lastly click “Create Folder”.
- We can upload files from our desktop by first clicking on the destination folder in the tree menu of the file manager, then browsing and uploading the file to that folder
In the File Manager
- The same steps can be followed as from the WYSIWYG Editor
- Additionally, we can preview items, download them, rename them, and move them to other locations in the file tree by first clicking the destination folder and then clicking the file followed by the move icon (see screenshot)