Submitting Provost/AA Applications and Services Help Requests
The "Provost/AA Applications and Services" help request form should be used when you are experiencing problems with any of the following TSS supported Provost applications: Academic Approval Tracking (Approvals), mojoPortal, GatorRater (faculty evaluations), FMS, Quick Registration (QuickReg), RMS, XMS, Voting, etc.
There are several ways to access the “Provost/AA Applications and Services" help request form.
- Click the TSS Help Requests icon located on a TSS managed computer’s desktop and then select the “Provost/AA Applications and Services Requests” link, or
- Go directly to the “Provost/AA Applications and Services” form, or
- Navigate to the form within myIT by choosing "IT Professional Services", then "Application Development", then "Provost Applications and Services".
- Go to the Help Request page.
- Select the “Provost/AA Applications and Services Requests” link.
- You will be taken to the UF GatorLink login page as shown in the image below. Enter your GatorLink username and password in the fields provided and click the “Login” button (this step will be skipped if you are already signed onto GatorLink):
What the form looks like
After logging in you will see the “Provost Applications and Services” request form as shown below. Click on the image for a larger view.
How to fill out the form
- Describe the issue or request you have:* Enter as much information as you can about the issue you are experiencing, such as browser, device, and any error messages you may be seeing.
- Application:* Select from the drop down list the application you are having difficulty with such as Sharepoint, Approvals, QuickReg, etc.
- URL:* Provide the URL of the page you are having issues with.
- Attachments—You can attach any files such as error message screen shots by clicking on the "Browse" button. You must have the file saved somewhere on your computer in order to attach it here.
- Provide a phone number where you can be reached.
- Are you submitting on behalf of, or involving, another user? If "Yes", then enter the other user's Name, GatorLink, Phone number, and email in the fields provided. Otherwise, select "No".
When you have completed the form, click on the "Submit" button one (1) time. Clicking multiple times may create multiple tickets.
That’s it! TSS will be alerted about your new request. You will receive an email that your request has been submitted and was assigned a number for tracking purposes.