TSS Help Requests
All help requests should be submitted via the TSS Help Request page (part of the myIT service request system).
This ensures that:
- Someone at TSS will receive the request without the customer having to guess which particular staff member is available and has the knowledge to address their issue,
- The name, contact information, and location of the person submitting the request will be available to all TSS staff,
- UFIT can centrally collect all requests to help identify problems that several people are having,
- The request can be granted priority according to the type of work and when it was received. For more information, please see the Ticket Prioritization page, and finally
- Both TSS and the person needing help have a record of the request.
More TSS Standards, Procedures & Guidelines
TSS standards, procedures and guidelines are written as needed in conjunction with the changing needs of UF, increasing capabilities of technology, security demands, industry best practices, mandates from UF's Office of Information Technology, or Privacy Office, etc. Please see the links on the upper left portion of this page for additional information.