Users can also add or edit any content available in the site or publish content on any page using the Content Manager. The Content Manager allows you to page through a list of content in the content system with features to view add/edit or publish the content as shown in the screenshots below.
- Click “Administration” on the grey Admin Bar at the bottom of the screen
- Click “Content Manager”
- Locate the Content (understand that Content and Pages are separate) we wish to Publish in multiple places
- Publish/Delete which opens Publishing Options for the Content we selected. This page shows a list of all web pages on our site, with a plus icon for pages we can add content to, and a check mark icon where that content is already published
- Click the plus icon to publish content to a page
- Check the box below “Published” and click Update to Publish the Content to that page
- We can set a Publish Begin Date and End Date to the Content by clicking the button beneath the dates and selecting our dates from the populated calendar.
- If you wish to delete content from the site, in the Content Manager, select the Content to delete by clicking “Publish/Delete”, then click “Delete”. This will remove the content from the entire site. If you wish to remove the content from a particular page, then click the check mark next to the page the content is published on and then uncheck the box below the section “Published”. Click Update.